There are a number of opportunities for Young Scientists to participate in the Congress activities. Watch this page for updates!
Best Young Scientist Oral Presentation and Best Young Scientist Poster Presentation
Two prizes are awarded to the Young Scientists at the biennial IATDMCT meetings, one for the best oral presentation and one for the best poster, as follows:
• The two winners will be awarded the sum of $750 each.
• These prizes are reserved, according to the regulations of the Young Scientists group, to IATDMCT members aged 40 years or younger.
• The jury will be made up of the chair and at least 2 other members of the Young Scientists’ committee.
• Both awards will be presented by the President at the Closing Ceremony of each biennial meeting.
Please ensure you indicate with your Abstract submission that you are an Young Scientist (40 years & under) if you want to be considered for the Young Scientist prizes.
For more information on these awards click here.
• Junior Young Scientist members (30 years & under) are eligible for a discount on Congress registration fees.
• Opportunity to participate in the Young Scientist Workshop.
• Opportunity to participate in the Young Scientist Lunch.
Young Scientist Lunch
• A buffet style lunch on the first day of the Congress. This allows Young Scientists, especially first time attendees, to meet their peers at the start of the Congress week and prior to the workshop.
Young Scientist Workshop
• The Young Scientist Workshop has been a successful and integral part of the Young Scientist activities since the Nice Congress in 2007. This is an invaluable forum for Young Scientists to discuss the latest scientific research with their peers.
Young Scientist Committee Meeting
• As with other scientific committees, the Young Scientist Committee will be allocated a committee meeting slot.
For more information about the IATDMCT Young Scientists group, visit the YS webpages at: http://www.iatdmct.org/index.php/publisher/articleview/frmArticleID/84/